What is osteopathy?
Osteopathy is a system of healthcare with a strong emphasis on the interrelationship of the body’s muscles, bones, ligaments, tendons and nerves. Through gentle yet effective manipulation, osteopaths are able to relieve many of life’s aches and pains quickly and completely.
NICE guidelines recommend physical therapy, such as Osteopathy, for the early management of non-specific low back pain.
What do osteopaths treat?
- back pain and stiffness
- neck and shoulder pain and stiffness
- sports injuries
- pain from arthritis
- knee and hip pain
- pregnancy and post natal backache
- postural problems
- pain caused by stress and anxiety
- repetitive stress injury and work strain
- chronic spinal and joint problems
- other musculoskeletal conditions (please enquire)